HEALTHY VEGAN COOKIE DOUGH
- 150g tinned chickpeas, drained and rinsed well
- 40g Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maple syrup/agave/honey (or your preferred sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 cup almond or soy milk (or any milk of choice)
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped dark chocolate, or chocolate chips
- Using a food processor or a Nutribullet, blend the drained chickpeas until they are smooth - make sure that you scrape down the sides of the blender to make it creamy/thick.
- Add the milk, chocolate protein powder, syrup or sweetener of choice, and vanilla extract. Blend well again until all combined.
- Remove the mixture from the blender and place in a medium mixing bowl. Mix through the chocolate chips/chunks, and fold through the dough to evenly spread.
- Store the mixture in the fridge for 4-5 days!