Peanut Butter Crunch Cookies
- Heat your oven to 180 degrees C and line a large flat baking tray with non-stick paper. Set aside.
- Using a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs and coconut sugar together until smooth and so that no limps can be seen. Add baking soda and baking powder to the egg mixture, and stir until combined. Pour in a dash of vanilla and add peanut butter, and stir again until well combined and the peanut butter is evenly dispersed.
- Add rolled oats, chocolate chips and granola to the cookies mixture, and using a wooden spoon (or any large spoon), mix well until combined. I used a homemade crunchy, nutty granola in my cookies - but if you are short on time, you can use any granola from the store.
- Using an ice cream scoop or tablespoon, place the dough (about 2-3 tablespoons worth) onto your baking sheet. Flatten each cookie using a fork or your fingers (I would recommend dipping fingers in water before pressing down on each cookie).
- Place tray in oven and bake for 10-12 minutes until cooked through. These cookies may appear soft and do not get a crispy outer shell, so ensure cooked using a toothpick.
- Remove cookies from oven, and allow to cool on the baking sheet until room temperature, before removing and placing in an airtight container to store.
- Ice cookies with a spread of natural peanut butter, and sprinkle with crunchy granola or extra chocolate chips.
- For an even spread, heat 1/2 cup of peanut butter with a little coconut oil until combined and just smooth. I also drizzled with a little bit of melted chocolate!
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (I used crunchy)
- 1 cup wholegrain or natural rolled oats
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup crunchy granola (store brought or homemade is fine, anything with crunchy pieces)