Chocolate & Pistachio Bliss Balls
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 12 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup natural pistachios, shelled
- 2 tablespoons cacao (or cocoa)
- 100grams dark chocolate, melted
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup pistachios, chopped fine
- Place of the ingredients into a high speed food processor and blend until the mixture resembles a sticky crumb. You may need to scrape down the sides of the mixer to ensure all the ingredients are evenly dispersed.
- If mixture is too dry, add a dash of maple syrup or honey and mix again. If the mixture is too wet, add more coconut.
- Using a large tablespoon measure, roll the mixture into bite size balls and place onto a lined flat tray to set. I like to wet my hands slightly when rolling, to prevent the mixture from sticking. Place into fridge (or freezer for a fast fix) to set.
- Once balls are firm, remove from cooling. Melt dark chocolate and coconut oil together until smooth and runny. Using your hands, dip one side of each ball into chocolate mixture, then into the finely chopped pistachios. Place back on cooling tray with pistachio side up, and repeat until all balls are complete.
- Place back in the fridge to firm up further, and store in an airtight container in fridge for snacks!